SPECIALISING IN RABBIT CONTROL
We operate our integrated rabbit control service for agricultural and commercial premises across all of East Anglia and East Midlands.
Common rabbit problems are:
- Loss of early combinable crops
- Loss of young tree's plants/shurbs
- Damage to amenity grass areas including playing fields,golf courses,landscaped spaces
- Damage to private domestic gardens
- Disruption and damage via continuous digging and burrowing
- Visual damage via scuts, scrapings etc
The rabbit is now considered the UK's major vertebrate pest. Recent figures suggest that the UK rabbit population has reached 45 million....and still counting.
Rabbits, in large numbers, have also been involved in the destabilising of buildings where they have excavated in and around the building foundations.
The rabbit is not only a major agricultural pest but also a major issue with regards to both domestic and amenity situations.
Due to their ability to reproduce at an alarming rate, early intervention where rabbit issues are present is always recommended.
We are specialist wildlife control operators for rabbits. So if you have a rabbit problem please do not hesitate to contact us.
TIME SERVED TRADESMEN
HONEST & RELIABLE
HOW WE DO IT
In most situations the need for rabbit control is evidently clear. The Main types of techniques used for rabbit control and clearance are presented below:
- Trapping (live capture plus spring straps)
- Long netting
- Drop boxes (traps) used alongside rabbit proof fencing
- Rabbit proof fence and fencing installation
We undertake rabbit control using all the above methods as and when appropriate and indeed there is seasonal variation in which technique is the most effective.
We provide not only one-off clearance solutions but also yearly contractual services to ensure numbers remain low.